Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Friday, August 24, 2012

Thank you, thank you!

II Thessalonians 2:16-17
" Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God our Father, who loved us and gave us eternal comfort and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts and establish them in every good work and word."

     I just want to say thank you to my 25 new friends!  I am so appreciative of your taking the time to respond, encourage, and just fellowship! To be honest, 25 is a number I didn't think I would hit!  So, thank you for taking a chance on me and my craziness!

     So, your reward is another cup of goodness.  This is Brownie-in-a-Cup! Now, I must say, it says ice cream with it.  I highly recommend it because the brownie is really chocolatey, so the ice cream is a sweet balance and cools it more quickly.  My favorite is still the Coffee Cake one (my hubby says to put ice cream on that one too...), but this one is a good fix for a chocolate craving.  There are many other recipes out there for brownie-in-a-cup, so if you find a better one, please post it!  We all thank you!

     If I ever hit 50 followers, I will try to offer a treat more substantial than a coffee cake or brownie addiction.  Sorry! (Oh, and I KNOW a lot of you went to that coffee cake website.  My "Feedjit" thingy showed a lot of you exited this blog to the coffee cake one...  Heee Heee!) 
(I don't know why a promotional blog is giving away recipes, but okay!  I originally found this on Pinterest!)

Blessings!
Heather

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Friend
    You will hit 50 in no time!
    And ya know why? Because His light shines in you. (and your yummy recipes..hehe)Just teasing.
    Love the encouragement and smiles here.
    Happy Saturday
    You Grow Girl :)
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning, Friend!

      Yes, I am trying to bribe people to like me! ;) Coffee cake is a good lure... Worked for you! :)

      Whether I hit 50 or not, I am so grateful for the friends I have here right now!

      Have a good day today! You're going to a football game, right? Oh, how is your son doing? Is the coffee cake helping him to mend more quickly? I am praying for him!

      Happy Saturday back at ya!!!!
      (Oh, and I will grow, but not in a good way, if I keep eating the coffee cake. Good grief, Charlie Brown!)

      Blessings,
      Heather

      Delete
  2. Happy Saturday, Heather! Now I love chocolate and I love brownies so we LIKE this recipe and my kids can make it for themselves which I like! (Sadly I can't drink coffee or take it in cake :-( )
    You are such a sweetheart your blog will definitely flourish!
    Blessings for a happy weekend!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, no coffee? Good news is, the coffee cake doesn't have any coffee in it. Just cinnamon! You can have it with tea! Or milk! Yes, it is nice that kids can make it form themselves. The problem is that it is WAY too easy for adults to make. Ask Trace...

      YOU are the sweetheart! I have missed you! You were a busy gal! I hope that the rest of your weekend is a more relaxing one! I was scoping out your penny mat on your buying blog and love the doll... Hmmm... You said that you ship across the pond, right? :)

      Blessings and love,
      Heather

      Delete
    2. Oh nooooo now I'm gonna have to try the coffee cake in cup! What are you trying to do to me, girl?!!!lol! My waistline hasn't recovered yet from all those great brownie desserts we had whilst on holiday in your wonderful part of the world! Have you ever had 'Thunder from Down under'in Outback Steak House? It's my all time favorite brownie dessert... I'm drooling at the thought of it!!

      And yes I do ship. Just email me: cr38(dot)08(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
      Hugs
      Christine

      Delete
  3. I'm #26! But I can't eat sugar...sugar free chocolate is my addiction, oh and coffee! Love your blog! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea!!!! Thank you, #26!!! I love coffee! Particularly- vanilla lattes! I bet you could change up that recipe to make substitutions for sugar... You should share it if you do. There are probably others who would like one for a sugarless diet! Thank you for adding more fun to the blog by being here!

      Blessings,
      Heather

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather, I am sure you will get a ton more followers because this is such a great place! I for one am so thankful I found you, even without the recipes!LOL Have a great day!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi,
      It's a great place to get addicted to dessert! Oh, my! The food police may come after me for bribing people with sweets!!!! You know, whatever the Lord desires! It's like with class sizes, the larger the class, the harder it is to get to know each individual student. I'd hate for that to happen with too many followers. I am blessed that we found each other! I enjoy our fellowship! I enjoy reading yours and others' blogs as well! We should all start creating our own "Something in a Cup"! Ooohhhh! Wouldn't a pumpkiny one be good?

      Take care!! Blessings!
      Heather

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing another wonderful recipe. My boys Love Brownies, so we will have to give this one a try! Have a wonderful Sunday!


    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi,

      You're welcome! Boys? Make sure they get plenty of ice cream with it! I hope they like it!!!

      Hope you has a restful Sunday!

      Blessing and love,
      Heather

      Delete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!