Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fresh on eBay... UPDATES!

Here are some of my new tid-bits and gatherings... If you are interested, there is a link to my selling page on eBay in the left side-bar.  There are still some of the previous gatherings there. But, quite a few have been sold or are currently being bid on! Thanks for looking!



Umm, I decided to keep it since it did not sell.  If anyone is really interested in it, let me know!






Sold!  Thank you!


Sold!  Thank you!



I did not relist these, but if anyone is interested, I can certainly make them available!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!