Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

eBay Update...


Sold!  Thank you!
I have some new gatherings up on my eBay Seller Site! I had fun sitting on the floor trying to create different combinations! See my side bar for a link to my site if you want to take a peek!  I am still working toward having a site dedicated to my hand-dids once I get that up and running!  Stay tuned!



Sold!  Thank you!
Sold!  Thank you!
Sold!  Thank you!
Sold!  Thank you!
Doll is sold.  Thank you!
Sold!  Thank you!











4 comments:

  1. Good morning Heather,
    Hope your morning is bright and sunny - it's half that here! Waiting for the Sun to shine.

    Your gatherings are wonderful and I just know they will sell fast on e-bay...who wouldn't want these festive gatherings.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Karen!!!!
      It was sunny today! Tomorrow is supposed to be a mess! And who will have indoor recess duty- ME!!! Arggghhhh! I hope your day was sunny!

      Thank you for your feedback on the gatherings! I appreciate it! I sometimes just don't know if I should sell them separately or as groupings. I hope they sell- then I can clean out more of my house! :)

      How have you been? I hope you have been feeling well!

      Blessings and Love,
      Heather

      Delete
  2. Best of luck selling on ebay! I usually buy but have never sold there. That might be a problem! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wellllll, it's both for me too. Ooops. :)

      I hope this finds you well!!!

      Blessings!
      Heather

      Delete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!