Our goal is to thin out and create a Buttery or Butt'ry. Some decorating tips were given at the beginning which I think are a good reminder- groupings of 3, 5, or 7. Keep your greatest focus at eye-level. Well, these shelves are at eye-level, so we need to draw the eye here. Here are some suggestions and ideas so far:
- Add a central pumpkin and some Ball jars
- Make the penny rug more visible
- Add some bittersweet
Okay, what else can we come up with?
A few reminders...
- The top shelf post is closed, so no more bonus points for that.
- This post and the post "Coffee Talk- Talk Amongst Yourselves..." are still available for bonus points. Whether you post on this one or that one, it equals one bonus point.
- You can give lots of suggestions, but you only get one bonus point per post.
- This "chatting and brainstorming" post will end TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT. I will then put your ideas into some choices, and you will get a chance to vote.
Everyone did a fabulous job on the top of the hutch! I love it!!! I just need to get some small rice lights for the top (Thank you for the idea, Dianntha!)!
So, you are entering this giveaway and earning bonus points, so what's being given away. Hmmmm... Hints... Pie... Pin Keep... Pumpkin... and other little treasures! I will give you a peep at it on Saturday!
So, that concludes this little reminder... Now back to your regularly scheduled activities, all ready in progress! Me? I have to make curtains for my classroom... ;)
Well, gee! I don't know, do you?
Love and Hugs!