Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Saturday, October 27, 2012

PRAYER NEEDED!!!

You may have already seen this, but please keep Karen at "My Colonial Home" and her family in your prayers.  Here is a link to her post about this sad time in their lives.

http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/2012/10/say-prayers-for-my-niece-and-family.html

4 comments:

  1. Heather you are just the dearest lady ... Thank you so much for caring so deeply

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. my dear Karen... That is what friends do... Cover each other in prayer. I know you would do the same for me! I care very much, and my heart breaks for your family. Truly, let me know if there is anything I can do. I will have my class pray too. If you ever think that cards may help, my students are very tenderhearted in that... I am grateful that Trace' posted about it- the more prayer, the "better"...

      Blessings and a big hug and lots of love,
      Heather

      Delete
  2. Thanks for adding this, Heather.. Sometimes you miss a post for a bit and I surely would want to support dear Karen.. Such a wonderful sweet friend.. xo

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!