Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Just That Kind of Day...

Psalm 28:7
"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
my heart exults,
    and with my song I give thanks to him. "


It is a "Coffee Cake in a Cup" kind of day. I haven't pulled that one out in a while, and it "ain't" for no celebration! Coffee Cake and improper grammar usage? What can this mean?

This teacher would like to give herself a time out to give herself peace and quiet. Is that wrong? Oh well. They may drive me nuts sometimes, but like I always tell them... Thank goodness you're all cute! ;)

I just wanted to pop in to say you are all cherished and prayed for! I will write more this weekend- Teacher and Non-Teacher editions! I have a pinched nerve and my arms and legs feel tingly. I think they will be much better by laying on the couch and eating coffee cake!


Blessings and goodnight!!!

The Teacherwhowantstothrowherwhistleoutawindow

6 comments:

  1. Awww poor teach! Quiet time is necessary to recharge and refresh especially for teachers.
    Hope you get a good night's rest!
    I pray that you see lots of cuteness today!
    God bless
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, My Dear!
      Your prayers were definitely heard and answered! God provided lots of cuteness and dewdrops of mercy. He always does! Hope this finds you well! THank you for your continued prayers and love!

      Blessings,
      Green Gabled Anne

      Delete
  2. awww deary..sending you lots of hugs and i hope you have a lovely day today..
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is better with coffee cake.
    Shhh I could eat coffee cake all day and find a reason.
    Today the reason will be Lunch! :)
    Sending you a hug and lifting you in prayer.
    Blessings
    Granny T

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to you, Alittle R & R is good for you. Enjoy that coffee cake looks yummy!Blessings, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers! The week turned out pretty decent! The Lord was so gracious! I will be posting about the week! You will see by the end picture that it turned out well! :)

    But, thank you all again for your encouragement! And hugs!

    Let the R&R begin!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    Blessings!
    The Marm

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!