Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Winnnnaaaaaa...

Is...




Shelf










Number









3...
That's a lock!

So what is next? The final "Zone". Number 4. This is the main buffet top of the whole hutch. The look I am feeling is bounty, crocks, serving things... Things you would have nearby to serve food to your guests in the 1800's. Old and early. Whatever we have not used in past posts is fair game. I also have some additional items like small bread boards or fake pies (mmmm. Pie.). 

 


I love you all very much! Thank you for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers. Please pray I finish my room today. I am down to the wire and a bit overwhelmed. 

Blessings,
The Marm

3 comments:

  1. Hi heather...shelf # 3 is just perfect...glad that one won.
    I sure am of no help with these kinds of things - I struggle with my decorating!
    Blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful...but everything you have looks so nice together! I need to start decorating tomorrow! I have my box out already! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful ❤❤
    Sending you hugs x

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!