Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Pilgrim's Progress...



Christian's Song of Deliverance
An excerpt from The Pilgrim's Progress
by
John Bunyan


"Thus far did I come laden with my sin,  
Nor could aught ease the grief that I was in, 









Till I came hither. 
What place is this! 
Must here be the beginning of my bliss? 
Must here the strings that bound it to me, crack?  
Blessed cross!  Blessed sepulchre! 
Blessed rather be the Man that there was put to shame for me."




John 3:16
 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." 

1 Peter 1:13
“ Therefore, preparing your minds for action, and being sober-minded, set your hope fully on the grace that will be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” 

1 comment:

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!