When did that happen???
Thank you all for giving of your time to follow my blog and listen to all of my rants and ravings! I appreciate and am blessed by your friendships! It is so lovely to have grown-up conversations through your comments and your own blogs!
So, to celebrate your gracious giving of your time, I would like to offer a giveaway to you to say, "Thank you!" What is in the giveaway? Well, for one, one of my pie pin keeps. And... Hmmm... You will just have to find out! It will be a "Prim Package O' Fun"!
What do you need to do? Well, let me tell you...
Directions: To be included in the drawing...
1. You must be a current or new follower.
2. You also need to leave a comment answering one of the questions below.
- What was your favorite grade in school and why?
- Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
- What was your favorite subject (If you say "lunch" or "recess," I will take away a point.)?
- Share a funny school memory.
3. If you want gold star bonus points, you can answer more than one question. You will get a bonus point for each additional question answered. Please put all of your answers in one comment.
4. Please make sure that I can contact you if you are the winner.
5. Please don't feel obligated to post this giveaway on your own blog- it is fine if you do, but know I appreciate your friendship and participation either way!
How you will be graded:
I will put your name in a bucket as many times as questions you have answered (so, up to 4).
I will then have the drawing at the end of the month (January 31st). To determine the winner, I will have one of my students pull a name at random. I will need to have all entries no later than midnight of January 30st.
If you have any questions, please raise your hand, and I will answer your questions as quickly as possible. If you call out... out to the hall with you!
So, gold stars for all of you for being blessings in my life!
“4 I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, 5 because I hear of your love and of the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus and for all the saints, 6 and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. 7 For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.”