Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ravenwood Whimzies Winter Pinkeep Swap

     I love a good pinkeep swap (Let's be real here.  How could it possibly be not good. It's pinkeeps. It's a swap. Enough said.) And Wendy from Ravenwood Whimzies  has fabulous ones. First of all, you have to understand, I have a bit of a pinkeep obsession.  Just a wee one.  Okay.  A big one.  Happy? So, I am on a pinkeep swap like bees on honey. Alright, so, enough about me. 

     My swap partner was Vicky from Paintspots and Splinters   She is a very creative and talented artisan, as you will see below.  She also has other adorable items in her Etsy shop . I'll tell you, these exchanges are dewdrops of God's mercy. The package came on such a dreary, tiring day. What a joy to open.  Look at how I was spoiled!


Oooohhhh! USPS package!



Beautiful penmanship! I sure do love good penmanship! You'd think I was a teacher!



Yummy!


Awww! An apple for the teacher! Perfect for my fall apple decor!


A snow angel! Love his sweet face!


Candy canes! I put those right into one of my crocks!



Now! The main attraction! Is she not wonderful!? I love that her wee bag is the pinkeep. I love the needle and thread and how it connects to the spool. So many precious details. She is perfect for my mouse collection in my old fashioned pantry. My other mice welcomed her with open arms. They were needing some mending done!



She fits in perfectly!


     I enjoy creating pinkeeps for these swaps. It is an encouragement to me to keep creating and not let my creativity be squelched by busyness at work. I so appreciate the opportunity to meet so many talented ladies through these swaps. Thank you, Wendy, for organizing this swap.  Most of all, thank you, Vicky, for the time and love you put into your pinkeep. I will cherish it, and I will always have fond memories of you each Christmas when I see her cute little nose!

Love and Blessings to you all!
The Marm

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS - She is adorable (looks like Vicky and I were thinking along the same lines). I'm so glad you received so many wonderful things - looks like it was a great swap for you! Thanks again for joining in Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet
    Just so beautiful
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a sweet swap.
    Vicky is so talented.
    As are you our sweet Teacher friend.
    What a fun swap.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Warm Woolie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mouse pinkeep is adorable! So wonderfully made with all those details! Such a treasure you were gifted along with all the other thoughtful gifts Vicky blessed you with! Wow great swap! ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like it, Heather! I sure do love mine!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you talented people! I love everything! I love what you gave her also! Such neat memories!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, very nice pin keep and other swap items. The apple does suit you perfectly. I just love the mouse pin keep ! 'Saw what you sent to Vicky, and all of those swap items are beautiful as well. Yes, I also love these pin keep swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky rocks!!! she is very talented and an awesome person!!! And COOL is it that you have a mice collection in your pantry!!! OMG I LOVE IT!!! PLEEZ show us a picture of it!! THANKS for sharing!!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!