- Chewing on my toy that is supposed to be "almost indestructible". It's not.
- Destroying and de-squeakering my new toy.
- Taking a nap (That can be checked off the list multiple times already).
- Getting into my sister's personal space.
- Sleeping in a sunny spot.
- Staying out of mischief and not trying to chase birds or beetles.
The Marm's List:
What I will be doing:
- Cleaning out everything under my bed and purging shoes- keep, toss, donate.
- Cleaning the bedroom and kitchen.
- Sprucing up the house with some Americana decor.
What I may be doing:
- Making some stumpy dolls and pinkeeps to sell.
- Working on my "room for my own particular use" (AKA a sorry
dumping groundcloset that also doubles as my work/craft room). Depends on the heat. We only have one air conditioner right now. The Marm and humid heat do NOT get along well. At all. Truly.
What I will NOT be doing:
- Working in the "Garden of Weedin' ". I need too. But just not gonna.
- Sitting on the deck of the beach house, reading books, listening to the ocean (Please give me a moment here. *sniff*). Vacations give you leave to sit in an Adirondack chair and read the afternoon away. At home, well, it is considered down right lazy. Oh well. Charlie wanted to add his smart alecky comment "Hah! Dogs can sit around all day- it's what we do!" Charlie- no biscuit for you for that wisecrack (Shhh. Don't tell him. I'll give in. Who can resist those big brown eyes?)
Here are a few more pictures of my trip to Rodanthe. I was very blessed and thankful to take this vacation. We hadn't taken a vacation in years. I promise we will be back to our regular prim programming soon!