Hi, How'dy, How are ya?

Welcome to "The Country Schoolmarm"! Get yourself a cup of coffee (I take mine strong with vanilla creamer), grab a seat, and chat a while! Isn't that what country friends do? Now, all we need is a porch...

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Cabinet...


Ok. Here is the fruit of my labor. The hardest part was looking through my extra runners to find one that didn't clash and was the right size. But, EUREKA, I found one. The whole idea was to keep the project cheap. The wallpaper, plate, and tape cost me $8 in total. The iron stoves I had, and even those were bargains. The largest one cost me about $10 at a garage sale. The rest were under $5. I like the look! I truly believe what I have learned from decorating magazines.  Collections make a bigger impact when they are grouped together. The display is especially apropos because the shelf is above my stove.  Stove, meet your little friends!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." - Proverbs 16:24

Let's chat! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas!